FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the available sizes and thickness?
EPS thickness is from 1.5 inches to 4.0 inches (interval of .50 inches)
Width: 1.2meters; Length could be customized from 2.40meters to 4.00meters (interval of .10meters)
2. How many percent can the client save using SRC panel compare to CHB?
20%-30% in labor and material cost
3. How many pieces of CHB equivalent in 4'x8' size of SRC panel?
37 Pcs CHB
4. Can it also be used as exterior walls, slabs and roof?
Yes, but on slabs and roof it has to be supervised and designed by a structural engineer with additional rebars on it.
5. Can the utilities such as electrical and sanitary conduit pipes pass thru it?
Yes, it is recommended that utilities such as water, electrical, sanitary conduit pipes etc., be imbedded in the panel for purposes of safety and achieve a smooth, clean, and level surface for your walls free of clutter and mess.
6. How to install properly?
Dowels of 10mm Ø x 600mm in length must be driven on all the perimeter sides with a structural epoxy on its end so it can be anchored securely.
7. What is the mix ratio of cement and sand?
Mixed ratio of cement and sand, 1:3 (1bag of cement, 3 bags of Vibro sand, 1ˢᵗ and 2ⁿᵈ coat same mixture).
8. How many floors that SRC Panel can stand without beam and column?
It can stand up to (2) Two-storey high but a minimum size for beam and column of 150mm x 200mm should be provided every 3.00meters high and length and it has to be designed by a structural engineer.
9. What is the spacing and size of the dowel?
600mm long, 300mm distance alternate, put that inside between the EPS and mesh.
10. How much is the compressive strength of SRC compared to CHB?
SRC have 1,000 Psi (6.89Mpa) againts 350 Psi (2.41Mpa) on CHB